Wednesday 14 August 2013

Whanau Contact List

Hello...I am requesting the return of any up-dated contact details for all the Room 4 children. At the end of Term 2 I sent home the contact list as it was, with a few names missing. If you have had any changes to contact numbers or address changes do let me know on that sheet and once this is done a new list can be sent out. Thanks! Wheel Days start next week: our days are Monday and Wednesday. Students are invited to ride their scooters, skateboards or roller-blades/skates during the lunch hour. Safety gear must be worn at all times and the 'riders' will be actively supervised by staff. Lunch supervision I am responsible for supervising children in Room 4 while they eat their lunch at their tables. I am extremely impressed by the lunches- they are healthy and varied and I know the close supervision is helping to ensure lunches are actually being eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment